Operational Sales and Service Representative with French
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in a dynamic and competitive global company?
We are looking to complete our client EMEA Operations team with an Operational Sales and Service Representative, fluent in French, based in Bucharest to support customers from Western Cluster.
• Fluent in French
• Medium English skills
• Business Education, Customer Service Experience (min 1 year)
• Have an understanding of Technical Products, Radiology and Digital
• Experience in Microsoft Office Package (Outlook, Skype, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Experience working with SIEBEL and SAP would be an advantage
• Attention to Details
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Leadership in Driving Internal Processes
• Must have Sense of Urgency, must be able to recognize and set priorities
• Close Teamwork, planning, technical team, DSM’s, TMMs, RSSDs and with other SSRs
• Customer Service Oriented
• Team Player
• Positive Attitude
• Ability to Work in a Multi-Cultural Environment
• Excellent and Polite Manners and Clear Communications Capabilities on the Phone
• Professional Appearance on the phone/during Customer Visits and Exhibitions
Your responsibilities will be:
Order Management & Customer Service
• Answer all questions and inquires from dealer and dentist, mainly administrative and operational.
• Processing of Dealer Orders (Order Input, Product Availability Checks, Order Confirmations, Price Letter, APP’s etc.) in a timely and qualitatively compliant fashion
• Documentation and tracking of all requests in SIEBEL
• Respect and reach the targets set by the Organization (e.g. Service Level)
• Cooperation with credit department on Invoicing (Billing Verification, Credits, Commercial Invoices etc.)
• Cooperation with logistics on delivery tracking, warehouse and transportation claims and returns organization
• Cooperation with DSEs and DSMs; share of information on important customer/process issues
• Response to Dealer Queries (Order Status, Delivery Schedule, Billing Discrepancies, Credit Changes etc.)
• Handle simple traditional product complaints and general technical questions (like finding spare part number in Pricelist, help customers entering product license or answer if product is / or is not under warranty)
• Calculation of warranty / pro-rata remaining on products and advice to dealers on handling of repair / exchange / upgrade
• Processing of Service Reports and invoicing of DSE interventions
• Pricing Communications, Dealer Discount Monitoring, Dealer Performance Program (DPP) Implementation, etc.
• Translation of Marketing and Sales documents and small ad hoc translations for colleagues in other countries
• Help with the Implementation of Promotions
• Systems Implementation, Mailings, Creation of Promotional Packs etc.
• Dispatch of promotional material, ordering of sell sheets for customers, information about availability of promotional material
• Understand and respect Legal Requirements related to the followed Countries
• Participate in Trade Shows and sales meetings as requested
• Participate as a Member in Project teams
• Identify potential improvement and continuously apply BPI (Business Process Improvement)
Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment
Competitive financial package including performance bonuses
Yearly performance evaluation and merit increase
Private Business medical plan