Operational Sales and Service Representative (French)
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in a dynamic and competitive global company? We are looking for an Operational Sales and Service Representative, fluent in French, for a company that provides industry-leading dental digital product lines and services.
• Advanced French and medium English level
• At least 1 year of previous experience in Customer Service
• Experience in Microsoft Office Package
• Knowledge of Lotus Notes, Access and other databases is a plus
• Attention to Detail
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Customer Service Oriented
• Team Player
• Positive Attitude
• Ability to Work in a Multi-Cultural Environment
1. Order Management & Customer Service
• Answer all questions and inquires from dealer and dentist, mainly administrative and operational.
• Processing of Dealer Orders (Order Input, Product Availability Checks, Order Confirmations, Price Letter, APP’s etc.) in a timely and qualitatively compliant fashion
• Documentation and tracking of all requests in SIEBEL
• Cooperation with credit department on Invoicing (Billing Verification, Credits, Commercial Invoices etc.)
• Cooperation with logistics on delivery tracking, warehouse and transportation claims and returns organization
2. Technical Product Support:
• Handle simple traditional product complaints and general technical questions (like finding spare part number in Pricelist, help customers entering product license or answer if product is / or is not under warranty)
• Calculation of warranty / pro-rata remaining on products and advice to dealers on handling of repair / exchange / upgrade
• Complaint Handling of traditional products
3. Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Systems and General Business Support
• Day-To-Day Business Support
• Translation of Marketing and Sales documents and small ad hoc translations for colleagues in other countries
• Help with the Implementation of Promotions