Front Desk Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Front Desk Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
- Basic office administration
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- An understanding of relevant internal procedures and flow
- Problem solving
- Effective verbal and listening
- Communications skills, good English language spoken and written is a must
- Stress/time management skills
- Trustworthy, respectful, flexible
We are looking for a Front Desk Officer for a multinational food-manufacturing company
This role provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Bucharest Office.
- Welcoming candidates and following the interviewing process
- Protocol activities for candidates and guests (coffee, lunch, snacks, etc.)
- Access card submision/retrieval to/from visitor and follow security procedures
- Office/hotel/airport transfers
- Restaurant bookings and travel arrangements
- Mail room management
- Ticketing management (technical issues, stationery, etc) – maintaining the relationship with the Landlord and 3rd party suppliers
- Procurement – place orders for consumables, stationery, etc
- Meeting room management
- Create work orders and PO receipt in FMP
- Workspace management (furniture relocation)