Software Testing Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AUTOLIV active
View all jobs Software Testing Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
What we offer?
For more than 60 years, Autoliv has focused on saving lives and is the worldwide leader in automotive safety systems. Autoliv’s products save lives and prevent 10 times as many injuries each year and every day our team members strive to find new ways to make real-life automotive travel safer.
Autoliv Passive Safety develops and manufactures leading edge products protecting passengers in the event of an accident. Drawing on the strength of our teams and collaborative culture we drive enhancements in our market-leading quality and efficiency. Our people are key to our success and we are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
What you'll do?
•You will have the chance to develop state-of-the-art automotive safety systems, that ultimately save lives and
reduce traffic injuries.
•As a Software Testing Engineer in our team, you will be working on systems that react in case of car crash and ultimately save the life of car occupants. You will be part of a team which contributes to this, targeting future customers.
• Review and revise the product requirements.
• Define relevant test cases with the target to ensure the best coverage of the given requirements, implement automated test scenarios using a specific test language and validate the corrections and the modifications.
• Set up and update the test documentation accordingly.
• Bring your own contribution to improving the testing process or procedures.
• Take an active part in defining and planning the activities, while collaborating with the team to develop and implement innovative and Best-in-Class products.
What you'll bring
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electronics, Computer Science or a closely related field.
• Previous Software & System testing experience.
• Good electronics understanding.
• Knowledge of scripting language programming.
• Strong team orientation and analytical skills.
• Familiarity with automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN) would be preferred.