Software Development Engineer
What we offer?
For more than 60 years, Autoliv has focused on saving lives and is the worldwide leader in automotive safety systems. Autoliv’s products save lives and prevent 10 times as many injuries each year and every day our team members strive to find new ways to make real-life automotive travel safer.
Autoliv Passive Safety develops and manufactures leading edge products protecting passengers in the event of an accident. Drawing on the strength of our teams and collaborative culture we drive enhancements in our market-leading quality and efficiency. Our people are key to our success and we are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
What you'll do?
• You will have the chance to develop state-of-the-art automotive safety systems, that ultimately save lives and reduce traffic injuries.
• As a Software Development Engineer in our team, you will be working on systems that react in case of car crash and ultimately save the life of car occupants. You will be part of a team which contributes to this, targeting future customers.
• Involved in the V-model lifecycle of software development:
Specifications: analysis and creation of requirements in line with customer and internal specifications and constraints.
Design and implementation of software components according to defined requirements and coding rules.
Module and integration testing: creation of test specifications, test execution and report generation.
• Working with specific software development tools: specifications (DOORS), debugging (WinIDEA, IC5000), versioning and integrity control (PTC)
• Take an active part in defining and planning the activities, while collaborating with the team to develop and implement innovative and Best-in-Class products.
What you'll bring
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electronics, Computer Science or a closely related field
• Strong Embedded C programming skills and good coding practices
• Thorough understanding of embedded software design principles and practices and Real-Time Operating Systems
• Fundamental knowledge in Electronics and Microcontrollers
• Automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN) and safety standards (ISO26262)
• Experience with AUTOSAR projects is a plus
• Analytical thinking, team collaboration.