QA Automation Engineer
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
• Solid understanding of distributed computing architectures
• Able to actively participate in developer code reviews
• Ability to create effective load test scripts, load test planning /APM
• Understanding of networking and network infrastructure
• Ability to utilize programming languages (Java, Python)
• Use of bug tracking tools (Bugzilla, Jira).
• Able to write SQL queries (analyze/validate data) and Views / Stored Procedures.
• Understanding of XML, HTML.
• Knowledge of principles of relational databases.
• Ability to create effective test automation using Selenium and open source packages.
• Ability to prioritize workload to effectively meet deadlines
• Understands QA concepts regression testing, functional testing, system integration testing
• Analyzes requirements and is able to identify test scenarios
• Ability to work autonomously and with a medium sized team
• Identifies problems and documents the results and findings
• Ability to provide estimates based on effort and risk
• Time management
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
• Willingness to learn / Flexibility to work with different lines of AG business
• Communicates effectively with the technology leadership team
• Works with cross-functional teams to plan and estimate work
• Exudes professinalism and maintains a calm demeanor in stressful situations
• Collaborates across multiple teams to affectively achieve goals
• Creates test plans and/or quality framework for testing projects
• Ability to multitask effectively
• Team-wide subject matter/product advisor
• Identifies subtle or obscure impacts of proposed changes
• Anticipates and communicates risk during planning
• Understands the basics of security testing and compliance
• Identifies opportunities and initiates improvements to the team's processes
• Ability to lead major project initiatives
• Fosters communication and collaboration across teams
• Mentors junior associates
• Functions as a quality subject matter expert in their area
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $ billion.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development areas.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place where work becomes fun!
We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.