CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations.
CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, livestock feed, food and food ingredients, along with business solutions including insurance, financial and risk management services.
• Graduate of Economics or Agriculture university
• Fluent in English
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
• Experience 1-3 years in the agriculture field, in a middle / large company
• Experience in working with customers, create and maintain good business
• Follow up business confirmation and enter back to back purchase and sales contracts into system
• Issue draft contracts on paper
• Develop and prepare regular reports on the status of contracts
• Execution of cargo purchase and sales contracts
• Efficient and effective control of costs and resources
• Stocks monitoring and planning
• System data entry – calculations, issue of sales invoices, cargo and service invoices
• Archive original invoices in ex harvest period