UX/Functional Specifications Writer
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
· First experience in UX writing and/or technical writing in high tech or software company
· Experience with complex mobile apps is a +
· Strong writing skills: Candidates focusing on visual part of specifications only and afraid of writing detailed use cases or scenarios should not apply
· Interest in Mobile UX design and ergonomics is mandatory
· Working knowledge of TRAC, Word, Wiki,…
· Attention to details, rigor and strong follow-up skills are required.
· Ability to understand the technical side of applications is a plus
· Ability to interface with designers, development teams and marketing.
· Interest in Design and technology trends
· Fluent in English (mandatory), 2nd language would be an additional asset
· Communication and empathy skills
For one of our clients, an established leader for value-added telephony services that assists worldwide operators and service providers in shaping their telephony multimedia services innovation, we are looking for an UX/Functional Specifications Writer.
The UX/ Functional Specification Writer will be receiving High level Functional brief from Product manager and will be responsible for delivering detailed written UX specifications for Technical Product teams in line with User Experience objectives.
Taking into account the different mobile OS (Android and iOS) and Web constraints and specificities.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Product Manager, UX/Functional Specifications Writer interacts closely with Designers, Technical Product Teams and Marketing.
Ensuring the feature logical flows from one step to the next step, across the interfaces, and check for inconsistencies or missing use cases.
Collaborating with UI Graphic Designer for Mobile Apps and Web pages design to ensure the UI visually communicates the logic defined in the specifications.
Testing the features developed by the Technical Product Teams and ensure that developments follow the UX specifications.
Maintaining specifications consistent around TRAC pages.