Paid Internship Software Development
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Toluna Romania active
View all jobs Paid Internship Software Development active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Toluna offers the industry’s only end-to-end platform where audiences, surveys, communities, and analytics are completely integrated with one another, and Toluna’s global Influencer community, accessible through one interface, empowering the adoption of agile research approaches, enterprise-level research programs and ultimately better and quicker decision-making.
Toluna has been a proven innovator and provider of leading approaches to consumer insight since 2000 and we boast offices in 24 offices in Europe, North America, South America, Asia Pacific and MENA. More details on who we are: www.toluna-group.com.
JOIN US in the Research and Development department!
What we are looking for:
- Good English skills;
- Passion for software development;
- Student or bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent combination of degrees and experience;
- Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus: HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, jQuery, React, Redux, Angular, Git, npm, RESTful APIs, .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET, SQL;
- Creativity and out-of-the box thinking are appreciated.
What are you expected to do:
- Invest up to 20 hours per week during the internship period (2 months);
- Attend training on our software and ask questions;
- Depending on your profile and the training results you might be asked to work individually and collaboratively with our team on maintaining and improving existing web tools.
Why take an internship at Toluna:
- Experience from inside working in a truly multinational environment;
- Access to mentoring and guidance from designated team members;
- See how the academic theory applies in real world scenarios;
- Spend your time in a friendly but professional environment and earn hands-on experience;
- After the internship you may have the opportunity to continue your career with us.