Team leader for Vendor Master Data
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Team leader for Vendor Master Data active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- University degree (preferred studies in financial and accounting field);
- At least 2 year education or work experience in / with business functions, e.g. finance, logistics or material management (purchasing);
- General knowledge of financial processes;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Any other language is a plus.
IT – knowledge:
- General knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems;
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
- Likes to work with processes;
- Careful and structured performance, detail oriented;
- Good ability to communicate and to work in a team;
- Task oriented, likes to work independently;
- Ability to drive changes;
- Understanding of major business processes in which master data is used;
- Ability to work with big volumes of data;
- Proactive attitude;
- General knowledge of business processes;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines.
- process controls or accounting.
- Understand the overall structure of Bosch as worldwide organization;
- Understand the overall process of Vendor Master Data;
- Maintenance of Vendor Master data (creation/change), based on the requests received on share point;
- Responsible for data quality (set-up and improvements) in Vendor Master Data -SAP system;
- Support in migration projects;
- Set-Up and implementation of new requirements and processes for vendor master data in close collaboration with the business functions;
- Provide support in training new comers and providing guidance to accounting staff to optimize performance including assisting in monitoring workloads to ensure timely completion of detective controls activities;
- Responsible with Auditors and Internal controls requirement;
- Coordinating daily activities;
- Responsibility for periodic evaluation of the team in his area of responsibility;
- Approval of vacations, days off, HO and requests for the team in his area of responsibility;
- Create IT request for the team in his area or responsibility;
- Responsible for planning and follow up on work scheduling, working hours;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/ external customers;
- Providing support to the Head of GSA Accounting, to other GSA departments whenever needed and to other customers’ employees, within the frame of Service Level
- Act as first level contact for VMD activities and escalation point.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.