LEAN ENGINEER, Location: Oradea
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs LEAN ENGINEER, Location: Oradea active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- University degree in Engineering
- A demonstrated working knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma in the manufacturing field is a plus
- Strong written communication skills with excellent organization, planning and implementation skills
- Strong Analytical & technical skills are needed for all product support activities
- You should be extremely well organized and should have the ability to identify problems and resolve them quickly.
- Ability to understand production processes and should be aware about the production operations
- English medium/ advanced
- Strong computer skills
- Develop standard work standards and line balancing for productivity
- Design machine and tools for new product or process
- Develop methods that would help in reducing the cost without compromising on the quality standards to ensure increased efficiency and quality and make recommendations
- Optimize machining processes to reach product quality, efficiency and process repeatability
- Execute LEAN manufacturing techniques and design
- Responsible for training and mentoring the new staff
- Involved in preparing the documentation for the improved processes and ensure that the product designs manufactured are up to the standard levels
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company.