General Ledger Accountant
Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 300,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores at 3.5X the industry average, the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners, and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In almost 3 years, the team has grown to more than 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support.
This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen.
We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
· At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
· We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
· The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team.
Bring your greatness to Veeam!
• At least 1-2 years of experience in general ledger accounting (additional previous AP-AR experience would be a plus)
• Excellent written and spoken English
• German language (level A-B) as a plus
• Finance/accounting education
• Good knowledge of MS Office, internet, e-mail; very good knowledge of MS Excel
• Experience with NetSuite (accounting system) as a plus
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Team player, but capable of working independently
• Daily bank reconciliations for several bank accounts
• Fixed assets management
• Monthly payroll review and booking, control over payroll related accounts
• Annual payroll reconciliations
• VAT returns preparation, posting of VAT related journals
• Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing (final bank reconciliations, accruals review and booking, VAT write offs, prepayments review, AR and bank revaluations calculation and posting etc)
• Regular Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations
• Quarterly preparation and full responsibility for BS reconciliation files
• Quarterly Balance Sheet and P&L fluctuation analysis
• Leading role in year-end audits (communication with auditors and service providers – providing all necessary information, answering all questions and queries arising, bridge files preparation, initial review of annual financial statements and audit reports)
• IC reconciliations
• Review and booking CIT related transaction, participation in annual CIT preparations
• Other assignments connected to general ledger and respective entities