Renewals Representative Mediteraneean with Turkish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Veeam Software active.
Vezi toate job-urile Renewals Representative Mediteraneean with Turkish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 300,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores at 3.5X the industry average, the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners, and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In almost 3 years, the team has grown to more than 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support.
This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen.
We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
· At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
· We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
· The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team.
Bring your greatness to Veeam!
• 2 years of experience in B2B sales
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
• Fluent Turkish
• Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
• Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter
• Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
• Higher education
• Monitors the funnel of expiring agreements in SMB (small and medium business) segment, contacts customers anywhere from 30 days to 6 months (depending on product) in advance of expiration, and provides a proposal/quote to the customer/partners for the continuation of their support and products.
• Monitors proposals/quotes outstanding to customers to ensure that sales are closed.
• Interacts and collaborates externally with partners and end users and internally with the Veeam sales team.
• Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of the proposed plans; up-sells and upgrades products.
• Actively pursues the list of lapsed customers, end users and channel partners to sell reinstated products.
• Tracks proposals/quotes outstanding, orders received, the rate of renewals, and the current forecast for reporting to management.
• Generates quotes and assures that contracts contain appropriate terms and conditions for maintenance renewals selected by the customer.
• Assists in negotiation of contracts or maintenance agreements.
• Performs other duties as assigned