IT Administrative Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ING Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Administrative Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
ING is the largest online bank in the whole of Europe and a frontrunner in the transformation of banking. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporate. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, since 2015, ING Tech Center develops banking solutions in the fields of Core Banking Development, Financial Markets and Data Management for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why work for us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
•Work from Home
•Flexible Work Schedule
•Agile Way of Working
What you bring to the team
• University degree in Economics
• 2 – 3 years of financial/ controlling, preferably in IT&C industry
• Advantage: People Soft knowledge
• Fluency in English oral and written
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
• Clear communication style, results oriented and teamwork approach
• Ensure the vendor management process, by creating and following up on Purchase Orders, in close connection with local management (submit the requisitions);
• Review monthly the services delivered by main suppliers and adjusts the level of cost according to expectations (submit the receipts);
• Maintain an up-to-date database of third party contracts, rates and other contractual terms;
• Send and manage the orders for IT products and services and follow-up for payments;
• Monitor monthly the open receipts and orders to ensure these are correct and reflect the reality;
• Reconcile received invoices versus accruals (based on receipts), when necessary;
• Active role in monthly rolling forecast process;
• Work with the other teams within Tech Romania to ensure processes are followed and the information added in the system is accurate.