System Administrator - Linux
At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We deliver information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. We believe that our work is important. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do.
If you want to join our team, please visit our Hipo employer profile to discover more job opportunities.
- Apache (modules, rules rewrite, virtual hosts) - medium level;
- PHP (general settings, Microsoft SQL) - medium level;
- MySQL (performance tuning, replication, slow query analysis) - medium level;
- fluent English;
- structured, logical thinking, good organization skills, initiative, creativity;
- interest for details, eye for detail;
- efficient in stressful situations, ability to manage priorities.
manages Linux servers (performance optimization, monitoring and backup);-
- performs Clustering & Mirroring;
- maintains data integrity;
- performs as the Linux contact person and consultant;
- maintains SLA as agreed;
- provides technical support in developing and maintaining plans, documentation, standards and procedures;
- documents system management activities;
- investigates, monitors and resolves network security incidents, investigating hacking attempts, copyright, and other policies;
- provides technical support to users (installation, administration, configuration and maintenance);
- assists in the development of network monitoring tools, provides support for network access, printers and servers;
- supervises and prioritizes hardware and software maintenance;
- assess and recommends configurations and acquisitions of software products and hardware equipment.
- an attractive compensation package according to experience and performance.
- continuous learning environment and professional development programs including access to a world-wide network of professional resources.
- paid subscription for medical services.