Junior IT support (L1/L2)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PUREQUAD active
View all jobs Junior IT support (L1/L2) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 2011, PureQuad has grown to become a professional corporation with a solid track record in delivering benefit driven capabilities across a diverse range of sectors: Public, Private, Non-profit.
We are offering software development services and software consulting services (on-site and off-site).
Major clients: - NXP Semiconductors Romania, Cegeka, Atos Consulting CH, OSB Group CH, 12Co CH
- two or three years of previous experience in a similar roleResponsibilities
• Perform Win10 installation and software installation through scheduled project appointments with a defined scope of work
• Provide technical support to clients regarding Operating system upgrade, software installation procedures, Windows troubleshooting
• Knowledge of Active Directory, SCCM, CMDB, Remedy, Incident management is a must
• Experience with OS upgrades and application installation
• Experience in data backup and restoration, knowledge of Microsoft USMT tool will be an advantage
• Experience in data sanitation and decommission of old devices
• General knowledge of operating systems, workstation configuration, and group policies
• A minimum of 3 years of IT experience in a Windows operating system environment as Level 1 / Level 2 IT engineer
• Travel to customer locations as required
• Liaise with the project team for Stock management and replenishment notification
• Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and respective regional language