User Acceptance Tester
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DELL TECHNOLOGY SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile User Acceptance Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
User Acceptance Tester
People make Dell so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within The Dell Financial Services Digital Commerce team we are looking for a User Acceptance Tester to join our team in Bucharest.
- 3+ years’ experience as a tester or relevant alternative; knowledge derived from extensive testing design and execution
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and develop general knowledge of system being tested; understanding of inter-system dependencies around primary applications
- Drive to overcome barriers by discovering ways to complete tasks when challenges arise
- Ability to manage multiple launches and program executions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Romanian and English.
The Dell Financial Services (DFS) Digital Commerce team is seeking qualified applicants to provide User Acceptance Testing on behalf of DFS Consumer and Commercial Sales teams. The role will entail testing from both the perspective of a customer and internal sales representatives. The candidate will be responsible for thoroughly examining the sales tools to ensure conformity with users needs.
- Draft and revise test scripts according to application requirements documentation; execute test scripts from project plan folder
- Identify data staging needs based on test plan, and communicate to UAT coordinator/peers prior to UAT entry;
- Provide regular UAT progress statistics/reporting to senior stakeholders, run post-launch validation including execution of all planned test scripts and defect - identification/resolution as needed
- Log and maintain defects as needed in accordance with severity/priority guidelines; coordinate resolution of defects and be a point of contact for escalations on other defects from the team; retest software corrections to ensure defects are resolved
- Ensure compliance and quality in all phases of work, deliver passing scores in all areas where you impact CSA and audit; continuously improve Marketing processes focusing on quality and efficiency; support and lend subject matter expertise to ongoing projects.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell.