Service Manager eLearning
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Manager eLearning active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
The Service Manager will be the responsible of IT activities, on the eLearning perimeter.
Your daily activity will be:
- Keeping the relationship with the clients from France, responsible for HR trainings in online platform;
- Prioritizing the homologations and the deployments of the eLearning modules;
- Following the incident management activity;
- Handling of the functional coordination of the team in the daily activity;
- Follow-up the team performance using agreed KPIs;
- Preparing the dashboards and the operational meetings.
A little about You:
- At least 4 years experience in dealing with different projects, mostly it projects;
- Experience in team leading might be a plus;
- IT projects experience;
- Abillity to prioritise and follow-up the tasks;
- Good command of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication skills.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- Good command of English andFrench, both written and spoken.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career/