Java Software Developer for RTE - Timisoara
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded solutions, cloud
computing and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software, with over 30
years serving the industry, EB‘s products power over 90 million vehicles and offer flexible,
innovative software solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI)
technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and engineering
services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG. Our more than 2,200 employees, by
means of their ground-breaking software solutions and development work, turn the highly
developed technologies of Elektrobit worldwide into an extraordinary driving experience.
Work at Elektrobit
We owe our success to our employees! We support our people by providing a dynamic, flexible,
award-winning work environment. Our culture is focused on being on Stronger Together - working
with each other to drive creative, innovative automotive software solutions for our customers. We
provide you with the opportunity to develop and grow trough a variety of challenging projects in a
• Develop high quality Java based code generator for the AUTOSAR RTE;
• Understand AUTOSAR RTE SW specification and the complex configuration of the software;
• Go through all phases of the software development cycle;
• Become familiar with the individual car manufacturer’s workflows and design the needed features;
• Cooperate closely with customer experts and technical management.
• Good Java knowledge
• C knowledge
• XML knowledge
• Embedded systems knowledge
• Experience in all phases of the software development cycle
• SVN and Jira knowledge (is a plus).
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Informatics or another technical area;
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
• Autonomous and self-reliant way of working;
• Outgoing, self-confident personality and team player capabilities;
• Eager to acquire new skills and knowledge.
With our extremely pleasant working atmosphere we have received several awards and many
other positive aspects. Apply today, and become part of a successful global player in automotive
software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat
hierarchies, creative working atmosphere and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to
work self-reliantly, and have career prospects based on your performance.
You can look forward to a demanding and versatile range of duties, making you part of an
international, competent and dedicated team that will give you the best possible support. You will
experience a consistent and comprehensive culture of feedback and communication that will
support you to further develop yourself in a successful enterprise. To achieve that, we offer our
employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition
to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves.
We offer you the freedom to develop your own ideas, work on interesting projects, and a business
environment that makes you feel good. This includes:
- the opportunity to gain excellent experience in demanding projects by taking responsibility for a
- specialized task
- flexible working hours
- in-company and external further training measures
- possible involvement in international projectst
- the possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching and user
- an international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
- being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
- trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
- premium insurance to medical services
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Join us in shaping thefuture!