BA Glass is one of the main multinational glass packaging companies. Our annual 8 billion bottles - present in everyone's daily lives and found in more than 80 countries worldwide - are inspired by 3.800 people in 7 countries and 12 different locations.Requirements
Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronic or Economic Engineering;
Knowledge of PC;
English minimum B2 and Romanian languages is required. Ability to speak other European language considered a merit;
Industry experience is not needed;
Results oriented, autonomous and efficient;
Leadership, strategic thinking, decision making, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Indefinite period agreement to oversee the Heat End production;
• Work schedule:
o First year - shift 1: 08:00-16:00;
o After first year - in 3 shifts.
• Intervene together with the head of the furnace at the faults/defects arising;
• Check if the sorting machines from the Cold End are working properly;
• Check if the packing lines are working properly;
• Check if the shrinking machine is working properly;
• Supervise the entire technological flow;
• Supervision, monitoring, controlling, reporting of the production in order to ensure the required quality level;
• Offer support in the resolution and prevention of noncompliance issues;
• Take part in internal/external production meetings as team member;
• Able to work independently with support from the technical coordinator/experts.
A place in our ship, an opportunity to work closely with all the BA departments;
A scale with a rapidly growing startup, with opportunity for growth;
Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment;
Easter, Christmas and holiday bonus.
BA Glass Romania S.A. is the largest domestic producer of glass articles, for food and beverages industries, member of BA Group, a company that values your growth and development and knows that a successful company is built on great leaders at all levels.
So, we are looking for a highly talented individual to supervise the shifts in the manufacturing area in our plant premises.
BA Glass is a multinational organization and operates under an organizational structure whereby employees are expected to interact with colleagues, managers and senior leadership in any of our international locations. Therefore, although the position described herein is offered by BA Glass Romania, the services of the employee are rendered in a global or group-wide context.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
Our core values are very important to us:
- Humbleness to learn;
- Emotion in everything we are engaged with;
- Ambition to set targets;
- Rigor when performing tasks;
- Transparency in internal and external relations;
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!