Product Support Engineer
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Excellent communication skills in English and German or French or Italian or Polish
• Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
• Experience using and supporting multiple modules of an ERP / CRM / Banking software or similar
• Experience with Microsoft Office software
• Experience in working with a global business group
• Take ownership of incidents and service requests logged by end-users.
• Resolve issues in a timely manner. Follow standard procedure to manage escalation through the appropriate team(s), all the while providing prompt and accurate feedback to the customer.
• Should be able to become quickly fluent with business processes associated with the use of ERP systems in general and be able to become comfortable with financial business terms and concepts.
• Provide administrative support for the application environment. This may include the use of monitoring programs and processes, maintaining application configuration tables and parameters and restarting background jobs.
• Work closely with the "IT Service Desk", User, and Developers to ensure that issues are resolved promptly