We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Unix/Linux Sys Admin experience – foarte important
• Strong level of OS knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX), Linux, Windows
• Experience in testing or production deployment (SIT, UAT, Pre-Production) according to the knowledge of the methodologies and processes related to management of testing / production systems;
• Experience in systems integration, including management of issues of interconnection, communication, configuration...etc.
• Experience in Amazon Web Services
• Understanding of complex distributed systems
• Previous experience in the use of procedures for Deployment / Configuration Management
• Experience with scripting languages: Ksh, Bash, Perl, Python
• High level of expertise of Web Servers, Application Servers and Middleware applications such as: Apache, Tomcat, Oracle WEB Logic, JBoss, IIS
• Good experience with Databases: Oracle, SQL, MySql
• Good level of knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and REST protocols
• English - advanced
• Perform deployment process on different environments: testing / production / UAT – deployment of enterprise applications
• Maintenance and troubleshoot Java EE containers (JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat)
• Troubleshoot configuration issues in server applications
• Administration of Unix / Linux
• Automate existing deployment / maintenance processes
• Create documentation for deployment process. E.g. Method of Procedure..etc
• Ability to query databases ( MySQL, Oracle)
• Ability to create, debug shell scripts ( Bash, Perl, Python)
• Coordinate with other teams while performing deployment activities
• Communicate deployment phases to all counterparts