We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Experience with the following technologies/tools/languages:
• .NET 4.0/4.5; LINQ; ADO .NET; Entity Framework
• design patterns
• Web API
• Dependency Injection and IoC Containers
• Designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
• TFS/Visual Studio
• Design, code, develop, test, maintain and support and deploy web and mobile applications according to the requirements
• Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
• Experience with Agile and iterative development approach
• Assist and support other team members on different projects
• Drive team members to keep up with projects deadlines and within the clients’ priorities.
• Follow the department standards and methodologies
• Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.