Full Stack Software Engineer – Java
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• 5+ years of industry experience
• Strong computer science background, very strong algorithm and logical skills, object oriented design principles and design patterns
• Very strong knowledge of Java Technologies and frameworks
• Strong knowledge of code-editors, debuggers, profilers and other tools for the technologies he owns.
• Knowledge of fronted developer with Angular JS or similar
• Hands-on software development capabilities with large projects
• Solid foundation in software engineering process & best practices (unit testing, build automation, etc)
• Enjoys technical challenges and is capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements, demonstrates strong customer focus
• Spoken and written English proficiency
• Work in an agile team to build a scalable and secure service and own multiple features of the product.
• Contribute to the development of middleware used by the on-boarding system.
• Contribute to the delivery of UI components for enterprise customers.
• Perform research on various technologies and define architectural improvements. Build prototypes or core features.
• Drive adoption of new technologies and contribute to continuous increase of technical knowledge across engineering teams.
• Understand the and customer base and drive user experience improvements.
• Help integrating teams by providing answers or propose solutions
Who we are:
Open-minded intellectuals who embrace emerging technologies on our mission to create innovative Software Engineering Solutions that will impact millions of users around the world. What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
Join Our Team Now and Start Engineering Your Future!