.Net Developer with Angular
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Experience with .Net Framework 4.5+, ASP.NET 3.0+, HTML and CSS;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL 2008+
- Excellent knowledge of OOP;
- Experience with NUnit;
- Experience with IIS 7+, TFS 2013+, Git;
- Knowledge of scripting languages is considered a plus (bash, power shell, batch files);
- Experience with TFS 2015 Build is considered a plus;
- Understanding of Agile - Scrum methodology is considered a plus.
- Development of Back Office transactions processing internal software applications;
- Opportunity to rewrite some of the applications in new technologies;
- Dynamic environment based on agile project management.
University level studies in computer science or similar;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Relevant previous professional experience in developing complex web applications using Microsoft technologies.