Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
• Degree in business, accounting or economics
• 2-4 years of work experience, in External audit
• Analytical skills and attention to details
• Advanced English
• Willingness to lean and develop in a fast-changing environment.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
• Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
• Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
• Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
• Perform monthly controls established together with the internal audit team.
• Monitor expenditures and identify the need for booking provisions and other monthly regularizations of costs.
• Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
• Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies.
• Prepare supplier payments, social charges/tax declarations and monthly checks of balance sheet accounts.