Inginer validare electronica
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Studii tehnice finalizate: Electronica, Automatica;
- Limba engleza (operational);
- Cunostinte de programare in C/C++ (internship, cateva proiectele).
- Asigura conformitatea din punct de vedere electronic a pieselor conform caietelor de sarcini;
- Respecta termenele proiectului;
- Actualizeaza dosarele de configurare, planele pieselor;
- Verifica aplicarea regulilor meserie;
- Aplica planele de validare impuse de meserie;
- Verifica si se asigura de respectarea standardelor de calitate a pieselor din perimetrul sau.