Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile NOC Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
• BS/MS degree preferred in Energy,Telecommunications, Automatics, Computer Science
• At least 3-5 years of experience as NOC/Support team leader or manager, including personnel and shift coordination and management, and making daily reports on shift operations and issues handled/escalated;
• Working knowledge of NOC tools, RF concepts, GSM infrastructure, UNIX, DB administration, scripting, communications protocols, WLAN/LAN, IP infrastructure and routing
• CCNA Certification, familiar with ITIL
• Willing to support the shift with on-call duty on critical issues
• Excellent communication and intra-personal skills
• Advanced English user, French would be a big plus
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since the 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fixed and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
As the leader of the new NOC team, you will implement and optimize the operating procedures for a 24/7 NOC, develop and support our teams of NOC Technicians that are in charge of the operational duties. You will work in a NOC designed to monitor a wide range of equipment such as: hybrid and renewable power solutions, radio equipment, site access, etc. Being a product company, you will be constantly involved in development, integration and optimization of NOC hardware and software infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will bring a combination of hands-on management and knowledge and experience in fast paced and growing environments, and should be proficient with NOC concepts and practices. We are looking for a person who will be the main point of contact for technicians and shift leaders.
• Monitor, optimize and support the NOC systems, applications, solutions for site sensoring, KPIs
• Assist in coordinating operations and technician teams in order to identify errors and anomalies
• Identify and verify service impact to customers, and dispatch subject matter experts in support of problem resolution
• Communicate with internal and customer-facing teams (status updates regarding open issues, support for root cause analysis, reports);
• Support the pre-sales managed services solution with technical feedback
• Lead the NOC team staff that performs the 24/7 monitoring activity
• Overview de integration and development of the monitoring platforms
• Overview the testing&integration of new equipment, KPIs and reports in the NOC environment (Power, infrastructure, 3pp API, etc.)
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• International environment
• Benefits package (medical pass, wellness etc.)