Project Manager for Instrumentation & Driver HMI - TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
* Develop Project Management Plan. Direct and Manage Project Work. Monitor and Control Project Work;
* Control Schedule;
* Acquire, Develop, Manage Project Team;
* Manage Stakeholder Engagement. Control Stakeholder Engagement;
* Escalate issues according to escalation path when necessary;
* Report the project status in accordance with the valid tool and process set;
* Plan Cost Management, Estimate costs. Determine Budget. Control costs;
* Plan Quality Management;
* Perform Quality Assurance . Control Quality;
* Plan Communications Management. Manage and control communications;
* Plan Risk Management. identify Risks. Plan Risk Responses. Control Risks;
* Record impacts of tailoring to any process;
* Perform Integrated Change Control;
* Obtain acceptance by the customer or sponsor to formally close the project or phase;
* Conduct post-project or phase-end review;
* Document lessons learned.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics, ...);
* 2 + years of experience as a Project Lead, engineering lead, or in a supervisory role;
* 1 or more years Project Management relevant experience;
* Customer interface experience;
* Development Process know-how in the Automotive Industry;
* Entrepreneurial & Business understanding;
* Good communication skills;
* English advanced knowledge.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team ;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.