Actuarial Associate - Property & Casualty
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Actuarial Associate - Property & Casualty active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
• Proven knowledge of actuarial techniques and methods via either the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries passed exams (full Core Technical series and CA1), actuarial post-graduate studies, Romanian Actuarial Association membership or equivalent
• Min. 3-5 years relevant experience
• Previous actuarial and/or data analysis work experience
• MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
• Advanced level in Excel (incl. VBA)
• ResQ previous experience would be a plus
• Fluent in English
• Solid, verbal, written and presentation skills, ability to write clear reports.
• Strong teamwork ethic, solid interpersonal and listening skills, ability to apply independent judgment
• Ability to organize projects with minimal direction
• Ability to motivate and train people
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability and willingness to travel abroad if required
In the Actuarial Associate role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz.
The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market with young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable.
The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
• Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products
• Providing thorough analyses of complex data
• Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players
In this position, you will have a significant role in the Actuarial Support Center team, being involved in activities such as:
• Business analysis for developing the group-wide actuarial reporting solution: creating business specifications for creating and maintaining the database needed for actuarial reporting
• Developing, validating and maintaining group reports for Allianz operating entities, in close collaboration with the relevant business units and other stakeholders
• Contributing to the actuarial process optimizations for various Allianz operating entities
• Participating in various workshops with the Allianz operating entities with the objective of understanding and improving their actuarial reporting process
• Maintenance and documentation of the group-wide reporting solution, including preparing complex reports, studies and presentations to peers/ partners
• Supporting junior team members in performing their work
• Successfully collaborating with multiple departments within Allianz operating entities in order to develop the group-wide reporting solution
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
• WorldClass Gym Discounts
• Weekly Fruit Day
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
• German and French Language Courses for any level
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal and Gift Tickets