Actuarial Specialist (Risk, ALM, Profitability)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Actuarial Specialist (Risk, ALM, Profitability) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Actuarial Sciences
• Minimum 2 years of experience in actuarial field/insurance/ finance area with focus on financial analysis
• C++, Access and VBA are a plus
• Fluent in English; French is a plus
• MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
• Advanced level in Excel
• Very good attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Client orientation
• Team player
• Ability to work in international environment
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
In the Actuarial Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz.
The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market: 72 young, motivated and passionate professional that turn the unpredictable into predictable.
The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
• Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products
• Providing thorough analyses of complex data
• Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Services team, being involved in activities of Life Actuarial department such as:
• Risk and profitability assessment for life and health portfolios
• Value of New Business, Market Consistent Embedded Value , Market Value Balance Sheet , Return on Risk Capital valuations
• Balance sheet and Solvency Risk Capital internal formula model change impact studies; (Assets and liabilities interactions model)
• Requirements around Solvency II pillar I, IFRS 4, IFRS17
• Actuarial processes optimizations and transformation solutions development
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
• WorldClass Gym Discounts
• Weekly Fruit Day
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• English and German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal and Gift Tickets