Actuarial Analyst (Risk and profitability for L&H portfolios)
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economic or Actuarial Sciences
• Previous insurance/finance experience is a plus;
• MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
• Advanced level in Excel
• C++, Access and VBA are a plus
• Fluent in English; French is a plus
• Very good attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Client orientation
• Team player
• Ability to work in international environment
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
In the Actuarial Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz.
The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market: 72 young, motivated and passionate professional that turn the unpredictable into predictable.
The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
• Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products
• Providing thorough analyses of complex data
• Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Services team, being involved in activities of Life Actuarial department such as:
• Risk and profitability assessment for life and health portfolios
• Value of New Business, Market Consistent Embedded Value , Market Value Balance Sheet , Return on Risk Capital valuations
• Balance sheet and Solvency Risk Capital internal formula model change impact studies; (Assets and liabilities interactions model)
• Solvency II internal model life non market calculation
• Actuarial processes optimizations and transformation solutions development
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
• WorldClass Gym Discounts
• Weekly Fruit Day
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• English and German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme
• Meal and Gift Tickets