Inside Sales Rep. with German
Encompasses supporting and/or selling within the company's installed base for expanded wallet share and to achieve assigned product quota. Builds customer confidence in company's remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior levels of customer management. Drives opportunities from qualification to close and promote the benefits of direct e-business transactions or inside business support to prospective customers. Provides non-exempt sales support to assigned territory/account. Assists with non-complex configurations, quoting, project management, e-commerce, pricing, follow-up calls, etc. Required to incorporate consistent selling activity into assignments as determined by management and Sales Team.
- Receives customer request calls and sells multi- product/service, complex sales; typically sells integrated solutions to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates other Sales Professionals, involving channel partners in fulfilling customer applications needs.
- Enables sale and assists sales team with expert advice on market trends, customers' equipments and application needs.
- Significant responsibility for sales programs and/or relationships outside corporation, including highest levels of executives.
- Handles ambiguous, non- routine problems and takes appropriate decisions usually confined to technical matters or service.
Education and Experience Required:
- Four year university/ Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 8+ years experience in a selling role.
- German and English fluent
- Advanced organization, policies, business, technical and functional knowledge.
- Technical ability to develop and coordinate a total sales engagement in a complex environment involving other sales professionals.
- Multiple years over quota performance with difficult assignments.
- Viewed as a mentor in company, sought out by other sales representatives and/or managers for input.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Capable of supervising the activities of other non-Inside Sales reps.
- Proven results in clearly articulating the company's value propositions and solution discussions with customers that have led to multiple wins or success for the company.
- Strong relationships outside of organization including highest levels of executives, with channel partners, customers, etc.
- Exhibits little or no need to engage technical resources when qualifying an opportunity or recommending a solution to fit a customer's needs.
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to inbound calls set by segment management.
- Understands the client procurement processes and knows key decision criteria for winning new andor maintaining existing business.
- Expertise in managing end-to- end sales processes in deals.
- Easily applies IT and/or industry solution, product, service knowledge to solving business challenges.
- Establishes a professional, working, and consultative relationship with the client, up to the executive level, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.