Junior Data Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Data Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Cerinte
-Excel and Access knowledge – advanced;
-Basic SAP knowledge;
-Experience with SQL and VBA represents a big advantage;
-International exposure and interaction with multiple departments;
-Must be fluent in English - both written and spoken.
-Strong social, analytical and communication skills;
-Financial awareness; Team-working skills;
-Well-developed interpersonal skills; IT affinity is nice to have;
• Create solutions to generate reports automatically (Excel, MS Access, VBA, MS SQL) and identify methods to analyze and validate the data from the reports;
• Creating reports at cost center level for planned budget, revenues, quantities, order books;
• Is responsible for the data quality from the delivered reports;
• Collaborate with the team members to develop and transform reporting requests in analyzes which have relevant results for the company;
• Investigating data for IT products which are not charged correctly;
• Prepare different ad-hoc reports and analyzes;
• Participate to workshops that are part of the area of responsibility.