Quality Assurance Analyst
- Analyzes / audits technical tickets, call records and emails according to established QA criteria.
- Provides structured and regular reports to Data Analysis team and Quality manager.
- Collaborates with Operational teams to identify issues and improve certain processes.
- SLA/KPI Monitoring of Enterprise Europe GSC.
- Participates in the design of quality criteria and monitoring formats.
- Identifies opportunities for individual and team coaching.
- Minimum 1-year experience in IT/Telecom industry, preferably as part of a Service Desk/Technical Assistance Center
- Good command of English (verbal and written).
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Accurate, methodical, analytical, with high attention to details.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (filtering data, sorting data, pivot table, charts, basic formulas)
- Previous experience in a QA role would be considered an advantage.
- ITIL knowledge, at least foundation level, would be considered an advantage.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.