CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations.
CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, livestock feed, food and food ingredients, along with business solutions including insurance, financial and risk management services.
Who you are:
• You are a recent university graduate with big ambitions for professional growth.
• You feel comfortable interacting and negotiating with clients
• Have high sense of urgency, are result oriented and proactive
• Able to adapt to a fast changing environment
• Admit own accountability and you are a team-player
What we expect from you:
• Understand and facilitate trading and export of agricultural commodities
• Anticipate and mitigate the trade supply chain risks
• Be involved in first line of communication to both internal and external customers
• Communicate and align logistics and execution
We are asking a lot, that’s because we have a lot to offer:
• 18 months period contract, for the beginning. Then it’s undetermined
• Training on the job from the great guys from Commercial team
• The great opportunity to learn the trading business and to develop commercial skills
• Your financial benefits will grow along with you