Senior Financial Controller
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ipsos Interactive Services active
View all jobs Senior Financial Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We deliver information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. We believe that our work is important. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do.
If you want to join our team, please visit our Hipo employer profile to discover more job opportunities.
- experience within the international business environment;
- fluent English;
- excel and Word knowledge – advanced level;
- structured, logical thinking, good organization skills;
- accuracy with calculations;
- eye for detail;
- efficient in stressful situations, ability to manage priorities.
- responsible for the yearly Payroll Budget related to company's 1,000 employees allocated to several Business units/ cost centers; including budget construction, BE, consolidation, monthly reporting for IIS EU, dedicated NA, other IIS sister-companies and variance analysis;
- salary review and wages benchmarking, constructing different scenarios for the changes in the fiscal legislation, evaluating their impact on the Total Payroll Cost;
- prepare various analyses (merit/promotion increases impact, seniority bonus, attrition impact) related to the Payroll budget;
- prepare the annual salary review template, centralizing and analysis all the data received from departments, bridge analysis, benchmarking analysis;
- responsible for yearly and monthly Payroll Run Rate and Forecast/ Best estimate;
- prepare other financial analysis as requested by Management, make recommendations and prepare business presentations;
- monthly variance analysis Actuals vs. Budget and previous periods, explanations for the variances incurred. Monthly analysis HC and Payroll sent to the BU Managers;
- ensure that the HC and Payroll related records are accurate and complete, working together with the Accounting department for the monthly/annual closing;
- involved in different projects carried within Financial department or at company level (implementation of a new payroll & people time management integrated software, changing the working procedures to be compliant with the GDPR legislation);
- preparing the monthly reinvoicing payroll files for recharging dedicates teams to the sister companies;
- true -up adjustment for the NA dedicated team estimation;
- being involved in internal audit processes and procedures;
- monthly Headcount report- verify the accuracy of the HC from BI, reconciliation of the HC report sent by HR with the BI data (entries, exits, transfers). Checking that the internal transfers were made in the system based on the Internal Movement announcements;
-preparing the monthly payroll report including HC & payroll details (seniority, overtime, month run-rate and rolling forecast) analysis;
- monthly Untaken holiday provision computation and analysis by departments / employees / vs last year;
- OVT analysis by departments / employees / vs last year.
- an attractive compensation package according to experience and performance;
- continuous learning environment;
- professional development programs including access to a world-wide network of professional resources;
- paid subscription for medical services;