C++ / C# Software Engineer
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
● 1-2 years’ software development experience
● Experience with C++, C#
● Familiarity with REST APIs, HTML, CSS, SQL
● Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical issues of moderate scope and complexity independently
● Strong technical, analytical and development skills
● Effective verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work independently or within a team environment Job Families for Job Profiles Development
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a C++/C# Developer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
● Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs
● Design and develop high-quality code
● Test, debug, analyze and fix application issues
● Follow the coding guidelines and principles presented
● Interact with internal stakeholders to support product releases
What will you contribute?
As part of the Fusion Invest development team, you will contribute to enhancing the software with new features and addressing issues raised by customers. You will closely collaborate with Quality Assurance and Business Analysts teams, designing user friendly solutions and increasing the product quality. Focus is on writing high quality code, easily maintenable and extendable should it be needed.