C++ / C# Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs C++ / C# Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
● 1-2 years’ software development experience
● Experience with C++, C#
● Familiarity with REST APIs, HTML, CSS, SQL
● Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical issues of moderate scope and complexity independently
● Strong technical, analytical and development skills
● Effective verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work independently or within a team environment Job Families for Job Profiles Development
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a C++/C# Developer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
● Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs
● Design and develop high-quality code
● Test, debug, analyze and fix application issues
● Follow the coding guidelines and principles presented
● Interact with internal stakeholders to support product releases
What will you contribute?
As part of the Fusion Invest development team, you will contribute to enhancing the software with new features and addressing issues raised by customers. You will closely collaborate with Quality Assurance and Business Analysts teams, designing user friendly solutions and increasing the product quality. Focus is on writing high quality code, easily maintenable and extendable should it be needed.