Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
This position within Brand Protection Team will be responsible for conducting business analysis and assisting in investigations of grey market leads.
- Minimum work experience of 1-3 years in a similar role
- Fluency in English
- Data modelling and experience on performing predictive analysis.
- Good communication and presentation skills – Written and Oral.
- Team player
- Good Microsoft office tools skills.
- Knowledge of SQL, Order management tools, rebate tools and pricing tools would be an advantage
- Apply industry-specific expertise to recommend and coordinate the development, enhancement, and maintenance of the business processes, and products using high-maturity methods, processes and tools
- Combine industry expertise with a thorough understanding of information technology to develop innovative business solutions.
- Lead business studies and present study results to the company senior management.
- Work closely with regional manager and forensic auditor/investigator and cater to their business requirement reports.
- Prepare and provide all required regional reports/information with regard to BP Quarterly reports and regional reports.
- Process documentation and training the new case team members.
- Prepare Grey Market analytical reports and presentations which would help Auditor and investigator in making decisions.
- Identify and raise the red flags with regard to grey market activities.
- Ability to observe and read the pattern of escalations and report them to Manager/ auditor.
- Identifying and documenting the business issues.
- Assist forensic auditor and investigator by creating financial reports and necessary documentation during audits/investigations.