Customer Advisor with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Customer Advisor with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Customer service excellence – enjoys direct contact with customers by telephone and understanding the customer’s needs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in native language
• Active listening skills, listens to the customer, responds with appropriate feedback
• Advanced German and English language skills
• Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence
• Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
• Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance
• Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing action plans to lead to resolution
• Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria
• Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work schedules/shift patterns.