Inside Sales Representative with German
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
The Inside Sales Representative will go through an on-line and formal classroom training program, learning to prospect for new business and/or sell additional business to existing clients in an assigned geographic territory across the EMEA region. It will be focused on generating incremental business using sales automation software and internet technologies.
- 0-5 years successful sales experience; inside sales experience highly preferred.
- Prefer those with prior business-to-business sales experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer relations skills.
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, assertive, persistent, good listener, and self-motivated, excellent closing skills.
- Well organized with highly effective time and activity management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Mature and self-confident with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be goal-oriented; must be able to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas.
- Excellent systems literacy knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Word, Internet.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Fluency in both German and English
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Implement sales strategies and call prioritization
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Connect customers' business needs with products and services
- Cross-sell other solutions to existing clients
- Build network via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory