Billing Support Analyst with French
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in French and English and who aim at enhancing their knowledge in finance & accounting. For the beginning, some basic general accounting understanding would be a plus – you will learn everything you need to know.
- Proficiency in French and English
- Basic Accounting Knowledge is a plus.
- Prepare invoices & control revenue cycle considering: billing conditions, invoice processing and receivable balances
- Issue invoices to customers / monthly customer statements (internally & externally)
- Update customer files with issued invoices / billing conditions / contact information, etc.
- Process credit memos
- Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites (when applicable)
- Submit invoices by electronic data for internal approval and release to clients.