IT Talent Acquisition
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
We are looking for an exceptional, self-motivated IT Talent Acquisition for a global technology leader for the Aerospace, Transport, Defence and Security markets.
- Proven resourcing experience within a complex environment
- Experience in the engineering and Technology skills market
- Experience of identifying both passive and active candidates across a variety of attraction channels
- Lead, model, manage and coach the organisation in best practice selection techniques
- Able to positively influence at all levels of an organisation up to senior levels, and to develop valued relationships with managers and Candidates alike
- Implement and deliver the resourcing strategy within the assigned perimeter
- Responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle for all personally assigned requisitions from requirements definition, sourcing, selection through to on boarding and for the first 6 months of employees’ tenure
- Support hiring managers in defining their needs and specifying requirements
- Coach, challenge and advise Hiring Managers using recruitment and market data to inform and influence local and key hiring decisions
- Manage all channels to the active candidate market including employee referral, e-sourcing, on and off line advertising, events and agencies
- Accountable for proactively building talent pools and pipeline for future recruitment needs identifying new channels and bringing innovative ideas