Why not recruitment in an international company?
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NonStop Recruitment active
View all jobs Why not recruitment in an international company? active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Are you looking for an international career where your success and rewards are purely dependent on your personal effort?
Are you looking to work with a genuinely multicultural team of like-minded, highly motivated people?
Want to step into a management role within two years?
You’re in the right place! It’s all possible at NonStop – Europe’s fastest growing, most exciting recruitment company.
Considering a career in Recruitment? Love to Travel? Money-Driven? Nonstop Recruitment is coming to Bucharest!
NonStop is an award winning, rapidly expanding specialist recruitment company covering multiple sectors with offices across Europe and proven capability further afield.
Since 2000, NonStop has earned a reputation as a leading recruitment specialist in the pharmaceutical, medical devices, chemical, technical, social care, and digital industries - and we need new, motivated individuals to help maintain and push this reputation forward (for both UK & International Markets)
• One of the best trainings in the industry, all of our consultants are born within NonStop and make their career here, from zero
• Fast career progression: most Team Leaders are promoted within 2 years of joining if not less (current record being 11 months)
• Exceptional transparency and clear targets, you will always know what to do to get to the next level
• Positive and enjoyable atmosphere, managers sit with all the consultants to provide rapid feedback and constant training
• The opportunity to create something yours: in fact, you’ll be assigned a niche market which will be basically a small business for you where your commissions are your profits
• The ambition to work in a fast paced sales environment.
• Enjoy working in a goal and target orientated environment.
• Fluent in English. Advantageous languages would be German, French and Italian.
Please contact our Talent Acquisition team on: +44 207 940 45 95 and send us your CV.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as our career site and other social media for latest news from our exciting world.
What Exactly Does a Recruiter Do?
Recruitment is very business-focussed and you’ll be spending a lot of the time on the phone negotiating with clients and candidates. You’ll manage the recruitment process from the very beginning – finding clients, advertising their vacancies, sourcing candidates, headhunting, pre-screening candidates, arranging interviews, delivering feedback and offers. You’ll earn not only a good basic salary, but also industry-leading commission for each and every placement that you make – Great earning potential! – salary expectations after your first year with us are €30,000 to €45,000!