Site Manager - Infrastructure
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PORR CONSTRUCT active.
Vezi toate job-urile Site Manager - Infrastructure active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
PORR Construct S.R.L. is part of the PORR Group, one of Austria‘s largest construction companies, with experience from 1869 and acts on the Romanian market as a competence center for all construction activities of the group.
PORR Construct S.R.L. became a powerful and successful Romanian company where the employees have career opportunities, stability and individual development chances in a safe and professional working environment. Our team concept is attracting dynamism, experience, loyalty and human capital open for challenges and future changes. Trainings and coaching will ensure the transfer of know-how and secure our company's position in a fast growing and competitive market.
- University degree in Construction - specialization Railways, Roads & Bridges (CFDP);
- Min. 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Fluent in English;
- Efficient user of Windev (or similar), AutoCad, MS-Office, especially MS-Excel and MS-Project;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proven experience to work under pressure and manage to keep deadlines;
- Team-player with excellent communication skills;
- Proactive, organized, detail-oriented and responsible person;
- High mobility and flexibility all over Romania.
- Responsible for taking over the site (check the situation on the ground, make preliminary measurements, highlight any technical problems);
- Organization and monitoring of the construction site;
- Technical implementation and execution of the project;
- Responsible for time, cost and quality control for the works in his construction area, as well as H&S on site;
- Supervising and managing sub-contractors;
- Planning, organizing and controlling of daily operations on site and monitoring progress;
- Assurance of necessary materials, financial and human resources;
- Responsible for the budgeting together with the Project Manager;
- Manages the material supply of the site;
- Accounting of the work in progress in order to draw up the payment certificates to the Employer and to approve the payment certificates issued by the subcontractors;
- Training of the subordinate staff;
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of the construction site;
- Complies with the standards of the Group.
- Attractive salary package
- A professional working environment which encourages both teamwork and personal initiative
- Possibility to develop a career within an international and dynamic company.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only suitable candidates will be contacted.