PORR Construct S.R.L. is part of the PORR Group, one of Austria‘s largest construction companies, with experience from 1869 and acts on the Romanian market as a competence center for all construction activities of the group.
PORR Construct S.R.L. became a powerful and successful Romanian company where the employees have career opportunities, stability and individual development chances in a safe and professional working environment. Our team concept is attracting dynamism, experience, loyalty and human capital open for challenges and future changes. Trainings and coaching will ensure the transfer of know-how and secure our company's position in a fast growing and competitive market.
- University degree, preferably in Construction or related;
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position;
- Experience in construction business is an advantage;
- Fluency in English is a must, German an additional asset;
- High flexibility and mobility;
- Solid computer skills (proficient in Word and Excel, Access would be a plus)
- Excellent negotiation skills and supplier management skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to manage procurement for several construction projects simultaneously;
- Proven experience to work under pressure and manage to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and adapt to changing priorities;
- Strong attention to detail and the maturity to handle confidential information is a must;
- Proactive, responsible and result-oriented person;
- Team-player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develops strong business relationships with internal and external suppliers;
- Oversees all aspects of purchasing, negotiation, strategy, process implementation;
- Purchases materials, equipment, supplies in accordance with Group policies, standards and procedures;
- Is actively involved in the whole negotiation process (request for quotations, price comparison list, negotiation of offers, contractual clauses, contract awarding);
- Negotiates favorable contractual terms and conditions (price, delivery, quantity, payment, scope of work, change orders etc.);
- Sets procurement strategies, drives cost savings and improves terms and conditions;
- Analyses and evaluates the suppliers for requested goods and services;
- Tracks orders and ensures that these adhere to the established agreements and contracts; reports non conformance;
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiency;
- Keeps the internal supplier database up to date;
- Complies with the standards of the Group.
- Attractive salary package;
- A working environment which encourages both teamwork and personal initiative;
- Possibility to develop a career within an international and dynamic environment.
If you consider you have what it takes to be part of our team, make the first step and send us your CV!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.