Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Enterprise Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Experience in defining and implementing strategies under a CIO or equivalent
• Strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks (ex: TOGAF, Zachman), reference models and best practices
• Technical University Degree
• Fluency in English
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Travel availability
Understand Context & Intent
• Confirm project scope, approach, and objectives with project sponsor
• Understand key business opportunities and capability challenges
• Define and prioritize key business imperatives.
• Define technology imperatives
• Derive initial hypotheses on areas of pain and opportunities
Diagnose Current Capabilities
• Assess capabilities using a structured method to develop a point of view on applications, information, technology, organization, financials & processes
• Gain understanding of current landscape/pain points & potentials
• Gather enough data to enable qualified input to the roadmap
• Agree on assessment findings with project sponsor and stakeholders
Create Vision & Define Opportunities
• Create a Business Capability Blueprint that is a pictorial representation of the major future capabilities of the enterprise
• Identify high-level opportunities for change that directs the enterprise towards its business goals & is aligned with the Business Capability Blueprint
• Prioritize the list of opportunities, and identify quick wins
• Validate the opportunities with the sponsor and stakeholders
• Blueprint Future State
• Describe the enterprise architecture model from multiple dimensions
• Describe the key characteristics of each of those dimensions
• Understand the linkages between all the model elements
• Enable consistent development of systems & solutions
• Validate & gain agreement on all blueprints with sponsor and stakeholders
• Develop a roadmap that defines the program to implement the blueprints
• Build business case for initiatives to provide economic justification
• Create program delivery plans, start up, govern, and navigate the roadmap
• Validate & gain agreement on deliverables with sponsor & stakeholders.
• Transfer ownership of blueprints & roadmap to program managers that will drive the ensuing implementation.