Indirect Buyer - 1 year paid internship
Main responsibilities and activity:
The Intership planner manages operational activities related to indirect spend supporting the buyers on tactical activities development and management;
Deals with invoice discrepancies in collaboration with the business stakeholders, supplier and Accounts Payable team;
Engages in stakeholder & requisitioner communication aiming to improve understanding of indirect procurement processes and tools;
Maintains a communication with suppliers;
The intership planner will ensure all tasks are carried out in line with indirect procurement policy and strategy.
- Able to communicate and work in team;
- Self motivated and good organizational skills;
- Problem Solving skills will be a plus;
- Good understanding of English and another language is a plus (French for Monica, Dutch);
- Communicates clearly; balances listening and speaking; easy to approach;
- MS Office.