Frontend (JS&Angular) Development Engineer
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
With a history and presence of more than 90 years on the international market, our Client has slowly become the leading provider concerning testing systems for networking and also regarding wireless services performance. Tackling aspects such as end-to-end solutions for new technologies from the core to the network edge, from 1G to 5G, they have been deploying, maintaining and optimising the most powerfull and complex networks on the planet for the last 30 years.
Having a new R&D Center, about to be turned into an Excellence Center here in Romania, Bucharest, our Client is aiming to continue providing the best solutions worldwide, while growing and developing itself through the people with which they choose to continue their adventure.
Come work with them, where they’ll celebrate your unique expertise, drive and passion!
At the moment they are looking for a Frontend (UI) Software Development Engineer. You will join a team working a top leading ‘Big data’ frameworks including Apache Spark and Kafka, deployed on large cluster environments.
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
• Excellent English-language written and verbal communication skills
• 6 or more years of software development experience, using an Agile methodology (e.g., SCRUM or Kanban), including design, development, and testing activities.
• Experience in developing complex commercial software products
• 4 years of experience using Angular and/or AngularJS
• Experience with addressing cross-browser compatibility issues
• Experience with version control systems (Bitbucket/Git preferred)
• Experience developing automated unit tests
• Work effectively and efficiently with others on the R&D development team to develop a winning product roadmap
• Continue to expand, focus and leverage personal and team knowledge base and technical abilities in constant pursuit of developing a superior product
• Follow the Agile Product Development model to constantly optimize feature, time to market and project budget while maintaining an uncompromising high level of product quality
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Use Behavior Driven Development or Test Driven Development to deliver well-designed, tested code
• Develop new user-facing features, following established UI/UX design guidelines
• Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements
• Develop automated software unit tests and integration tests
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Troubleshoot and debug existing systems
• Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
• Be an effective, contributing team member, improving technologies and consistently applying best practices
Preferred Qualifications: Experience with some or all of the following:
• UI libraries including JQuery, Leaflet, and Highsoft Highcharts
• Tools such as Node Package Manager (npm), Bower package manager, and Grunt task runner
• JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA or other JetBrains tools
• Atlassian tool suite, including JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/Git, Bamboo
• JFrog Artifactory artifact manager
• Linux backend environment (RHEL or CentOS preferred)
• Development using Java for related backend services
• Development of applications using a Microservices (preferred) or Web Services architecture
• Design, development or use of RESTful APIs supporting JSON or XML
• Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK stack)
• Deployment of applications in a cloud-hosted environment (Amazon Web Services / AWS preferred)
• Behavior-driven or test-driven development
• Development or use of tools for Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics (NPMD)