Customer Service Associate with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Service Associate with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Fluency in French and English;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Listening skills;
- Problem solving and analysis;
- Customer service orientation;
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
Handle, research, and resolve phone and email inquiries for our client's customers regarding non-complex technical and functional problems.
• Document and update customer contacts in the Customer Service System.
• Complete any follow-up work related to customer issue resolution.
• Answer general questions, provide education, and offer service to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Adhere to current understanding of policies and procedures, new products, services and processes of the client and the call center.
• Maintain acceptable attendance, punctuality, and respond to policy and procedures for communicating any schedule changes and preferences.