Business Technology Leader
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Johnson & Johnson active
View all jobs Business Technology Leader active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
- Business Relationships
- Work with business partners to clarify, develop, and plan for their current and future technology needs.
- Be a partner to the business during strategic planning and identify opportunities for technology to support the business’ strategic objectives.
- Identify opportunities to enhance business performance. Advise and guide the business in business process improvement, harmonization and in the required change management.
- Work to increase the adoption of the process/system usage in the local organization and track the benefits identified.
- Understand business issues and jointly with regional IT translate them into technical recommendations and decisions, partnering with the IT organization to identify emerging technologies to link with business needs
- Represent IT with external partners and customers and consult on selection and approval of third party service providers.
- Project Management
- Deliver local or regional projects, and new market solutions in alignment with regional governance.
- Proactively manage third party service providers and vendors to ensure collaborative high-quality delivery according to plan
- Ensure all the solutions implemented locally are aligned with Global and regional IT strategy and the CRM, web/mobile/Aspire! application roadmap
- Perform risk assessments and develop contingency plans
- Functions independently with limited work direction and escalates as appropriate.
- Provides work process reviews and provides balanced/constructive feedback.
- Manages experienced-level internal staff and/or external staff. May manage a project team, vendors or contractors. Demonstrates an understanding of effective talent management practices.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (FMCG/pharma or digital consulting agencies)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent or 5+ years with advanced degree or equivalent
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders and partners
- Experience in CRM solutions (preferably VEEVA Salesforce.com) is an advantage
- Experience in Digital projects (web/mobile solutions) is an advantage
- Familiarity with multiple technologies and systems.
- Strong level understanding of new CRM, Web and Mobile and customer facing technologies especially mobile solution and web/SAAS ecosystem and trends in IT and how these can be applied in the business
- Fluency in English
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
- Motivating financial remuneration